My name is Luke Smith, I'm known for being:
- Someone who puts up videos on my YouTube channel.
- The Luke of Luke's Auto-Rice Bootstrapping Scripts (LARBS).
- I have done a podcast: Not Related! on Big-Braned topics. I'm only just now starting to put up episodes for it again, but it's still literally the best podcast.
- A Ph.D. candidate in linguistics at the University of Arizona.
Recent blog posts
- 2020 Jan 20 – New/old episode of Not Related! out: Every scientific paper you've read is wrong
- 2020 Jan 03 – New video on new books
- 2019 Dec 24 – Merry Christmas to all and a vid from the archives
- 2019 Dec 08 – I'm thinking about using bspwm
- 2019 Dec 04 – Two more videos and important LARBS problem
- The Programs and Equipment I use.
- Automatically configured and setup email on the terminal with mutt-wizard.
- So you want to learn LaTeX?
- My dotfiles/config files, which many people use and like.
Copy and paste these urls into your RSS reader (e.g. newsboat) for all my RSS feeds. The first is my main feed and blog, second is YouTube, the third is my podcast:
https://lukesmith.xyz/rss.xml https://www.youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id=UC2eYFnH61tmytImy1mTYvhA https://notrelated.libsyn.com/rss