My name is Luke Smith, I'm known for being:
- Someone who puts up videos on my YouTube channel.
- A Ph.D. candidate in linguistics at the University of Arizona.
- The Luke of Luke's Auto-Rice Bootstrapping Scripts (LARBS).
- I now do a podcast: Not Related! on Big-Braned topics.
Recent blog posts
- 2019 Mar 14 – Don't document software! (If you want to avoid pain!)
- 2019 Mar 13 – Not Related! LIVE: The Problem with Academic Statistics (in 1 hour; 2PM EDT)
- 2019 Mar 12 – Not Related! (LIVE) Coming soon (tomorrow?)...
- 2019 Mar 12 – The Bible on the command line (tutorial)
- 2019 Mar 10 – In defense of 'Pseudo-science' in video form...
- "A Hacking Wishlist"
- USE ADNAUSEAM! Block and simulate clicks on ads to undermine advertising on the internet.
- So you want to learn LaTeX?
- The Programs and Equipment I use.
- Automatically configured and setup email on the terminal with mutt-wizard.
- My dotfiles/config files, which many people use and like.
Copy and paste these urls into your RSS reader (e.g. newsboat) for all my RSS feeds. The first is my main feed and blog, second is YouTube, the third is my podcast:
https://lukesmith.xyz/rss.xml https://www.youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id=UC2eYFnH61tmytImy1mTYvhA https://notrelated.libsyn.com/rss