My name is Luke Smith, I'm known for being:
- Someone who puts up videos on mostly technology topics on my YouTube channel.
- A Ph.D. candidate in linguistics at the University of Arizona.
- The Luke of Luke's Auto-Rice Bootstrapping Scripts (LARBS).
- I now do a podcast: Not Related! on Big-Braned topics.
Recent blog entries
- 2018 Dec 16 – Download any of my thumbnails easily
- 2018 Dec 15 – Video up on sed and regular expressions
- 2018 Dec 14 – New st build additions: link handling and Xresources and pywal compatibility
- 2018 Dec 14 – My public blog script, `lb` is now much improved
- 2018 Dec 13 – New video on i3 configuration and tiling window managers