Support the Channel!
Here are some ways to can donate to support the channel and me!
I will also read out new donations in the midbreak of my podcast.
Donate without cost
You don't even need to give your own money to support me. You can get me money by following afflilate links to things I recommend using anyway:
Click this link to get a $100 credit for you to play around with anything you want with Vultr. Vultr has mega-cheap, but mega-good web-hosting/VPS services. You can use the credit to see try to start your own webserver, media-server, personal email (if you need help setting up your own mail server I have just the thing for Vultr users!). If you stay using Vultr $10 of your own, I get a $25 kickback. That link is a limited time offer, after that though you can click
this link and if you start a paying account, I get $10.
The Brave Browser is the browser I use nowadays. Follow that link and use it for 30 days and I get free BAT. You can accumulate BAT yourself by just using the browser with Brave Rewards on.
Join LBRY, which is a crypto-based video site via this link and we both get a little of their crypto Monopoly money.
Donate directly (no charge, via Zelle)
You probably haven't heard of it, but there is a relatively new money transfer system that most banks in the United States maintain called Zelle.
It's really just a protocol for transferring money directly from account to account with just an email, so it works pretty much with the ease of PayPal.
If you have any bank account in the United States, you probably already have Zelle and don't know it.
To use it:
- Log on to your online banking for whatever bank you have.
- Search for a "transfer money" or "Zelle" section.
- (You may have to confirm your email, but "setup" is automatic.)
- When asked for a recipient, just put in my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Zelle:
- It's managed by banks as a free tool for their customers, so it doesn't skim some money off the top of your donation.
- You don't need to sign up and create an account on some new website.
- You can send a single lump-sum donation if you hate PayPal, or set up recurring donations if you hate Patreon.
- Zelle, being owned by banks regulated up the wazoo is less likely to ZUCC you. I've never heard of anyone being ZUCCed by them in fact.
Again, you can donate directly to me, no charge using Zelle and my email:
Use either the link above or the donate button below.
The donate button below allows recurring donations.
I haven't been using Patreon much since my most recent hiatus from making videos.
I'll probably be back on it when I come back, but you are welcome to support me on Patreon in the meantime if you like the platform.
You can donate any of the cryptocurrencies below at their corresponding addresses. QR codes are provided for convenience if wanted.
If you use the Brave Browser or BAT, you can donate/tip while on any of my internet properties in the usual way.
Other crypto addresses:
Return to main page
- BAT: 0x21FCB99C0eA74A55EA49665d5d8066c8F5B2dA80 (from the Brave Browser)
- LBC: bE3kZkcBb5ofbewx9R9zykingvGRzBQYo4 (for LBRY)
- Bitcoin Cash: qq8gyjvgfynptuwsdpclcupwy00fpc3jvsmadmkw3l
- Ethereum Classic: 0xc5b48e17B838d900bDd2DbD3D71D5E5002f39629
- 0x/ZRX: 0x9Cf39c3c71517Ab5f8098A3839bC4e689838f48e
- wallet: rw2ciyaNshpHe7bCHo4bRWq6pqqynnWKQg
- tag: 3014229166