Here's a brief list of updates in case you missed them:
- "Bash is Bloated!": What's the difference between bash and POSIX sh and why is important for everyone serious about scripting and systems administration?
- /g/eaboos are SEETHING: cringe and blue-pilled Boomer defends known NSA honeypot systemd: first video in the woods, second more detailed video indoors.
- How to bind keys in Linux univerrsally, independent of your WM/DE. This is the first (public) video I've ever recorded in dwm. (Boomer patrons will have access to the true first...)
- I did a meme review live stream with tripcode!Q/7; Parts 1 and 2
- In other news, YouTube retroactively marks every post with the word "cuck" in it as spam. I've had to manually approve hundreds of comments from years ago dabbing on Wordcucks... The change is still ongoing and more and more comments are being flagged as spam.
In other news, I've deleted the section on my programs page on my website talking about why I don't use dwm...