Clear your RSS cache; error fix

[linkstandalone]

It was only just reported to me that the GUIDs generated by my RSS feeds weren't directly correctly, and haven't been for a while. I've fixed the problem in the lb repository in the future, but to fix it retroactively, I've changed the problematic GUIDs of my previous blog entries.

So this probably means that many, many of my previous blog posts are now duplicated in your RSS reader. Clean out your RSS reader's cache to fix this.

If you've been using lb and have noticed the same problem, just run this on your RSS feed to fix it in the same way:

sed -i "s/\.html<\/guid/<\/guid/" yourrssfeed.xml