This list was started February 16, 2017. I only put things on this list that I 100% plan on doing (unless in parens). I'll strike them out when successfully complete.
- Things to figure out:
- I'm going to be making my dotfiles more modular for my ease and the ease of my followers. This might take a bit, but I'll probably be uploading git repos of the subsystems.
- Making videos only with the ffmpeg concat function
- Corebooting (or if possible later Librebooting) my ThinkPad X220
- Librebooting an X200 (I have a X200 spare motherboard ATM).
- Storing my passwords the way I want with GnuPGP
- YouTube videos on:
- Review of my ThinkPad X60
- My mocp config
- My mpd/ncmpcpp config
- Transcribing Jared Klein's Indo-European Chrestomathy into LaTeX and tweaking it.
- Intro to linguistics vid series
Accomplished From This List
- Presentation on consciousness and language Done.
- Section on prosodically-driven word order to be done the week of the 26th. Done.
- (Might put out a video on this?) Done.
- I'm working on a qualifying paper. It'll be finished by May. Done. Final .pdf coming.
- My mutt config Done.
- After vimtutor Done.
- Ricing my i3 setup (will involve automatic scripts now). Done.
- Introduction to LaTeX Done.
- Making my ThinkPad X60 free as in freedumb: Done.
- Review of my ThinkPad X220 Done.
- Making automatic ricing scripts for my Arch Linux setup Done.
- Now a video on this. Done.
- INSTALL GENTOO!!! (or Void Linux) Done. Installed Void. (May try Gentoo later anyway.)
- A video making fun of Nate Silver cause hahaha lmao yeah screw that guy fam Done.
- Make meme slideshows with one command. Done. See the end result here.
- Moving my Arch/Parabola rice to either Gentoo or Void Done.
- Figuring out OfflineIMAPS and getting to work with all my email accounts on mutt Done.