Video up on zathura for reading pdfs, djvus, epubs and everything else
A lot of people asked for a video on zathura the document reader after I mentioned I used in in a recent video where I complained about the acursed Adobe Reader.
Here it is!
Zathura is great because:
- It's vim-based and the shortcuts can be easily configured.
- It is very small, modular and a very quick load and quite responsive.
- It provides keyboard access to zooming, bookmarking, indexes and everything in between.
- It autodetects changes in currently open files.
- It can read standard input, which I discuss a recent use case of mine.
- It can also function modally for giving presentations and other things.
- It's modular and can be easily expanded to read pdfs, djvus, postscript files, epubs, comic books, etc.
Check the video, and the program out!